A couple of man and woman who are preparing a wedding would like to find information about how to prepare wedding cakes with fountains. Internet and magazines show gorgeous photos of wedding cakes with fountains and lights. Unfortunately, most wedding cakes on those photos were made by the creative teams and have been edited by professional editors. Yes, those wedding cakes are not real. That’s why it is hard to get a wedding cake that looks as perfect as wedding cake photo we got from magazines. If you’re going to prepare wedding cake with fountains for your wedding, read our tips first.
You can make your own unique wedding cakes with fountains by using fresh fruits. There are thousands types of fresh fruits you can use to beautify your wedding cakes with fountains and stairs such as apples, berries, lemon, grapes, and so on. Those fresh fruits have fresh colors and they’ll make your simplest white wedding cake looks colorful and so impressive. When you’re planning a wedding, decide the model, style, and size of fruit fountain you desire. When you’re deciding the wedding cake with fruit fountain, remember to adjust it with the size of your wedding hall and your wedding theme.
If your wedding party is organized in a hotel, ask your wedding organizer about special provisions if you want to place fruit wedding cakes with fountains between your wedding decorations. If possible, ask the hotel where your wedding party will be held if their chef can make a wedding cake with fresh fruit fountains for you. Discuss the technical problem, composition, and the position of your wedding cake with fresh fruit fountain with your wedding organizer of hotel staff. Let them know if you want to make your wedding cake as a centerpiece or if you want to make it as focal point of your wedding decoration.
Stunning and Tasty Wedding Cakes with Fountains
Your wedding cakes with fountains look so pretty. The fresh fruits on every tier make your white wedding cake looks simple but sweet and fresh. Let your guests enjoy the tasty fruits by providing chocolate fountain nearby your wedding cake with fresh fruit fountains. The tasty chocolate coated fresh fruits will impress your guests more. Fresh fruits complete white wedding cake perfectly. How about chocolate wedding cake? Can we use fresh fruits to beautify chocolate wedding cake?
Chocolate wedding cake, especially 3 tier wedding cake fountains, will look pretty with strawberries. Prepare lots of strawberries in big and small sizes. Cut the big strawberries in half and then place them on every tier of your wedding cake. And then perfect them by placing some small whole strawberries around the big sliced strawberries. Place the strawberries to your wedding cakes with fountains after removing the leaves.
If you want to make your chocolate wedding cakes with fountains look more colorful, place the strawberries without removing their leaves. The green leaves of strawberries that are still fresh will make your chocolate wedding cakes with fountains flowers look fresher. Need more unique wedding ideas? We have more wedding ideas you won’t find in other sites but here.
Wedding cakes with fountains are so popular. Try to make fresh wedding cake with fresh fruit fountains for your special wedding. Check this article to find the ideas about fresh fruit fountains.
- Be More Prepared on How to Decorate a Wedding Cake
- Glamorous Wedding Cake Table Ideas for Spectacular Wedding Decor
- Out of the Box Fishing Wedding Cake Toppers Ideas
- Should I Have Heart Shaped Wedding Cakes?
- Motorcycle Wedding Cake Toppers for Unique Wedding Party Ideas
- Display Your Vintage Wedding Cake Stands Proudly!
- Love Symbol? Bird Wedding Cake Toppers Are the Answer
- Ideas on Fishing Wedding Cake Topper for Fishing Lovers
- Perfect Golden Wedding Anniversary Cakes Stands You Must Have
- The Smart Tricks on Wedding Cake Table Decorations
- Best Gold Wedding Cake Stand Collections for Your Special Cake
- Just Bring the Interracial Wedding Cake Toppers into the Hall
- Special Design and Decor for Special Diamond Wedding Anniversary Cakes
- Some Funny Wedding Cake Toppers for Your Wedding Day
- Tips and Ideas to Make 4 Tier Wedding Cakes for Your Big Moment
- Beautiful Butterfly Wedding Cake Toppers to Enhance Your Moment
- Let’s Cook DIY Gluten Free Wedding Cake
- 5 Best and Popular Halloween Wedding Cake Toppers Ideas
- Amazing 40th Wedding Anniversary Cakes Inspirations
- Exclusive Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Toppers You Will Love